A Programme of proven Excellence
- A two-year fulltime (120 ECTS) European Master Programme for degree-holders in Environmental Studies and related areas.
- A Joint program of four top nocth European Universities: Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg (TUHH), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Universidade de Aveiro (UA), Aalborg Universitet (AAU).
- Different scientific orientations, with a strong intercultural component.
- ERASMUS MUNDUS scholarships from the European Union
- Well organised staff and student mobility.
- A unique social and learning experience with an inherent change of perspective that will give you the leading edge in the employment Market.
- The new JEMES CiSu website is here!
- Students presently finishing their second semester should contact the coordinators of the universities they would like to attend third semester before May 31st.
- For TUHH please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
for UAB contact
firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
JEMES fall meeting: September 5th and 6th at Aalborg